If you’re looking for a new trend diet to try, then you’ve likely heard of the Bone Broth Diet. It’s one of the most commonly tried diets of recent years, and for good reason. It doesn’t just work for weight loss, but it’s also good for the natural health of your body too. There were a few reasons that I decided to try the Bone Broth Diet and I’ll talk to you about them now.
The main reason that I decided to go ahead with my bone broth diet is that I finished my green smoothie cleanse and didn’t feel totally cleaned. I know that may sound a little weird, but stick with me. There are a few things that I didn’t like about my smoothie cleanse. Mainly that because I did not consume enough water, I don’t really feel like I gave my body the opportunity to breathe properly. In the future, I would try to drink more water which would hopefully improve my experience.
Back to the Bone Broth Diet! There are a couple of reason I decided to go for this type of diet. The main ones being;
- Nutrition – The Bone Broth diet is notoriously great for your body. The collagen in the bone broth is super beneficial for your bones and you will definitely notice the difference if you try it for the first time.
- Leftovers- For the bone broth diet you need to use a mixture of meaty bones and joints. I have just cooked a mass of meat for an event that I am hosting so I had a lot of it left over! It was extremely easy for me to make this food which was awesome. You really need the broth to gel properly for it to work, which was important to me and something that I needed to consider thoroughly.
- Eating – Whilst you don’t have to give up eating on a bone broth diet, it is a choice that you can make. For me, I decided to give up eating on my diet competely because I like to fully regenerate my inside system and I feel like this is the bet way to do so.
- Length of time – I felt like the bone broth diet being only 21 days in recommended length was ideal for me to fit it into my regime. Any longer than that and I would likely have struggled because I didn’t want to do it much morethan this amount of time.
- Benefits – There are a ton of benefits for you to gain from trying out the bone broth diet. If you have never tried it before, it comes highly recommended by a mass of health nutrition experts so you should consider giving it a go.
- Muscle – it was important for me to try and keep muscle so undoubtedly this was a better option than something like water fasting, which would not be as possible unfortunately.
Overall my bone broth diet went amazingly well and I didn’t notice any significant weakness like I did when I done my smoothie cleanse. I noticed a pretty significant difference, which makes me inclined to integrate the bone broth diet as a more regular part of my regime.